Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lost My Purse at O'Hare Airport

Returning home from a trip, David and I made our way from Terminal Two to United Airlines Baggage Claim in Terminal One. We picked up our suitcases, took the elevator up one floor to the transit line, crossed the bridge, then rode the escalators one floor down and got ourselves ready to board the shuttle train to Parking Lot F, the long-term lot.

It was only then that I noticed I no longer had my black purse. Ordinarily, I haul shoulder-strap bags, but I’m trying to cut down on the weight of the luggage I drag through airports, and I had picked up a resale Liz Claiborne purse that was smaller, lightweight and would only hold so many travel items. My habit had been to slip the hand straps over the bar to my mobile computer-office bag where I file all my books and projects. Since it is on wheels, I can pull it behind me.


To read more, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment